FOR CITY – An innovative solution for communities, towns, cities and regions will be presented for the first time simultaneously with the building trade fair FOR ARCH 2020 at the PVA EXPO PRAGUE Exhibition Centre in Letňany.
Term of the trade fair: 22 – 24 September 2020
FOR CITY target group: Visitors from among representatives of communities, towns, cities and regions, state administration employees, architects, designers, businesspersons, technicians, specialists, active inhabitants, students.
FOR CITY exhibitors: suppliers of technologies and services for smart cities, towns, communities and regions, where the smart city concepts are already running and who want to present their services.
Smart city concepts: The smart city notion refers to the concepts of strategic management of communities, towns, cities or regions, using modern technologies together with the green infrastructure with the objective of increasing the quality of people’s life, going hand in hand with an increase in attractiveness of the given place for living and doing business, and subsequent increase in the economic level of that place. This means that smart cities are not any ideal, and therefore unrealistic “cities of the future”, but contemporaneous cities which develop sensitively and in a planned manner, with the use of all possibilities offered by modern technologies together with the green infrastructure for pleasant, and yet sustainable life of their inhabitants.
Smart city as a market:
- Modern technologies in all places where they serve for the community as a whole within the framework of public services provided.
- Smart urban mobility (especially environment-friendly means of transport, their infrastructure and traffic control systems)
- Smart urban power engineering and services (especially the use of renewable energy resources and cogeneration, smart public service buildings, smart public lighting systems and innovative technologies for waste and water management)
- Information and communication technologies
- Support of conceptual and sustainable urban development
- Urban greenery and water elements
The smart city concept therefore creates a new, specific B2B market of innovative technological solutions and support services whose target group includes public administration and public or private organisations in the role of suppliers of various public services for cities.
FOR CITY as a trade fair supporting the smart city concepts – WHY TO TAKE PART IN THE EVENT?
- FOR CITY responds to the new B2B market
- FOR CITY creates space for exchange of experience, offer of solutions and technologies, as well as business negotiations between the above-mentioned target group and its suppliers of innovative technologies and professional services
- FOR CITY offers a unique opportunity of directly addressing the market of public services for smart cities, which is specific in terms of its needs and its functioning
- FOR CITY will be supported by an extensive marketing campaign
- FOR CITY builds upon the best of the simultaneously held traditional trade fair FOR ARCH, which presents the most modern technologies and solutions, firms count on it, experts respect it and visitors are used to finding verified information, high-quality materials, as well as reliable suppliers every autumn in one place
STATISTICS OF FOR ARCH 2019:
- Number of exhibitors: 791
- Number of foreign exhibitors: 85
- Number of countries represented: 17
- Net exhibition area (m2 ): 20,940
- Gross exhibition area (m2 ): 39,402
- Number of visitors: 72,656
- Number of registered journalists: 159
PVA EXPO PRAGUE, Exhibitor area, Beranových 667, 199 00 Letňany
PVA EXPO PRAGUE
PVA EXPO PRAGUE is the most modern and the largest exhibition center in Prague, the capital of the Czech Republic
- total gross area (indoor + outdoor): 105,000 m2
- 7 modern steel halls with total indoor area of 35,000 m2
- large-capacity car park with over 3,000 parking places
- 101 events a year with participation of over 3,500 companies from 35 different countries
- visited by more than 1,000,000 people a year
- partners: Ford Motor Company, Stones Catering, AV MEDIA, CENTRUMSPED, Promoteri.eu
Date: 22 - 24 September 2020
Venue: PVA EXPO PRAGUE
APPLICATION FORM - type A: Separate Order of Exhibition Area and Services
COMPLETE EXPOSITION - type B: Turnkey Trade Fair Participation
Exhibitors of FOR CITY trade fair have a chance to participate in Matchmaking Business meeting - MBM´s are prearranged business meetings for which the company representatives select partners on the basis of cooperation profiles in the catalogue of participants. Within the MBM you can make your presence at the trade fair more effective and you may increase the protomotion of your products and services! The event is free of charge and is held on Friday 25th September 2020 at PVA EXPO Prague, in Congress Hall, Entrance hall n.2.
MATCHMAKING BUSINESS MEETINGS - Application
Send us questions, praise, criticism, or if you want to know any information you couldn't find on the site. Also contact us if you would like to exhibit or establish any form of cooperation.
Organiser of the fair:
Delnicka 12, 170 00, Prague 7
Venue of the fair:
PVA EXPO PRAGUE - Exhibition Center
Address: Beranovych 667, 199 00, Prague 9 - Czech republic
Ing. Miroslava Dohnalová
Foreign trade manager
T: +420 225 291 116
M: +420 739 003 172